It was already noon, the sun was blazing brightly. Even the birds stayed in
their nests on the tress in the front yard. Mom sat in the living room waiting
for Nino to get home.

Beep! Beep! The school bus sounded the horn as it arrived. Nanny opened
the gate quickly as Nino got off the bus.

"How was school today?" asked Mom. "Uh, I didn't like it at all Mom," Nino
said frowning. "My friends called me lazy."

"Why do you think your friends called you yhat?" asked Mom.
"They always have to wait a long time for me whenever the bus picks me
up," said Nino.

"Oh...so you feel embarrassed towards your friends, don't you?" asked
Mom. "Yes, Mom. I don't want to go in the school bus anymore," grumbled
Nino.

"Oh, a clever boy wouldn't do that," said Mom. But Nino insisted, "I don't
want to go in the school bus. I just want Mommy to take me to school."

"Nino, I can't take you to school everyday," explained Mom. "But I just don't want
to go to school in the school bus!" Nino replied while starting to sob. "All right
then," Mom reassured. "We will discuss it this afternoon with Dad and Lola."

"Dad, Nino doesn't want to go to school in the school bus anymore," said Mom to Dad.
"Really, Nino?" asked Dad. "Yes, Dad. My friends called me lazy because they waitso
long for me whenever the bus picks me up. Starting tomorrow I just want Mom to take
me to school!" explained Nino

"What do you think makes you slow in getting ready every morning, Nino?"
asked Dad. Nino did not answer. "It's always difficult to wake up Nino early
in the morning,Dad," said Lola.

"Lately, Nino often goes to bed late at night," explained Mom."Nino is it true
what Mom and Lola are saying?" asked Dad. Nino nodded, "I want to finish
the building blocks you bought me, Dad.

"OH, I see now. What if Lola helps you finish the building blocks? We also have to set a plan.
From now on, you have to be in bed by 8:00 every night so you can wake up at 5:30 in the
morning. This alarm clock will help you and if you can do it within a week, we will go for a
picnic to Taman Safari," explained Dad.

"We will set this alarm clock to 8:00 pm for bedtime and set it again at 5:30
a.m. for wake up time," explained Dad. "Wow, cool! Nino, I will help you!"
Lola cheered him up.

Rriiiiiinnnnnnng....! "It"s now 8:00 pm. Time to go to bed, isn't it, Sis?"
asked Nino. "Yes and we will set it again for wake up time," answered Lola.

"Nino, my good son, good night. Iam sure you can wake up early. The most
important thing is you're trying your best!" Mom was giving him support.

Rriiiiiinnnng.....! Nino suddenly woke up. am I late?" asked
Nino. "No, honey. Come on get up, take a bath, and get ready for school,"
said Mom.

"Today Mommy will take you to school, but tomorrow, you should go with the
school bus, Nino, okay? Now you are able to wake up early already, so you
won't be late foe school anymore!" said Mom. "Yes, Mom. But you'll take me this
morning, right?" asked Nino.

"Here we are Nino. We aren't late, are we? It means that tomorrow you can
go with the school bus again, okay?" Mom persuaded. Yes. If I don't wake
up late, my friends won't call me lazy anymore . I will go by the school bus
tomorrow," said Nino excitedly.
Axact

Axact

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

Post A Comment:

0 comments: